Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quinlan's Favorite Things: 8/5



I also picked two pictures today. The first picture is of me on the trampoline; it is like I am standing on Berkley's head. The trampoline was right next to the Lourve. My second picture is of me driving my bumper car. The carnival was very fun. I did not like the log ride because I hit my eye, but the rest of the rides were fun, especially the bumper cars. Berkley and I got into many crashes. I also liked the big swing ride. You go way up high and you can see the Eiffel Tower. I went on the Rainbow ride by myself, and it was fun. We stayed at the top (we could see the Eiffel Tower, but not my parents) - it felt like it was forever, but then we slid down. My cotton candy was very yummy; I got my face very messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment